A Unique, Experiential Online Restorative Yoga Training
Restorative Yoga is a passive practice meant to activate the body’s relaxation response and healing abilities by offering an environment of ease and effortlessness.
In a Restorative Yoga practice, postures are held between five and twenty minutes. The postures are supported by a variety of props - including blankets, bolsters, blocks, straps, eye pillow, yoga sandbags, walls and chairs - to eliminate any unnecessary strain and encourage full relaxation.
Restorative yoga can be done at anytime by anyone and is the perfect antidote for stressful, modern-day living.
Here's how the course works:
- There are 7 modules, and you can complete them at your leisure.
- Each module has one lecture, based on an exclusive downloadable manual that's yours to keep.
- You'll also do a complete thematic restorative practice in each module, so you can experience all the benefits, techniques, and transformation in your own body.
- At the end of this online training, you'll receive a Certificate of Completion.
- If you're a yoga teacher, you can use this for 10 Non-Contact Hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education.
Deepen Your Practice and Teaching
Here's what you'll learn:
- The origin of restorative yoga, from Iyengar's introduction of props to present day applications.
- The science of restorative yoga including its effects on nervous system.
- The energetic benefits of restorative yoga, and its impact on the subtle body.
- Review of 20 restorative poses, cues, set ups, and applications.
Here's what you'll get:
- An exclusive downloadable Restorative yoga Manual
- 7 themed restorative yoga practice videos, including "Grounding," "Self Compassion," and "Detoxifying," all led by yours truly
- 7 fully sequenced restorative classes, ready for teachers to print out, practice, and share with students
- 7 special playlists for each class available on Spotify
- BONUS PRACTICES: Once you get your Certificate of Completion, you'll unlock bonus practices and guided meditations!
A Yoga Alliance-certified E-RYT 500 instructor and meditation teacher, Lauren guides some of the world’s most well- known musicians, fashion icons, filmmakers, executives and Fortune 500 companies in both yoga and meditation. She leads her signature Holistic Yoga Flow workshops, retreats and teacher trainings in the Los Angeles area and internationally.
Lauren co-created the 30 minute, 30 day online yoga program Yoga 30 for 30 which has been downloaded in all 50 US states and over 43 countries around the world. As well, she co--authored Holistic Yoga Flow: The Path of Practice and was the associate producer of the award-winning DVD series The Ultimate Yogi.